The Stacked Grilled Cheese Burger is a hybrid grilled cheese sandwich/cheeseburger sold at Jack in the Box as part of Jack's Munchie Meal. It was added in 2013, and is still on the menu to this day. Essentially a cheeseburger with a grilled cheese sandwich stacked on top, it consists of a beef patty, lettuce, tomato, pickles, cheese, and mayonnaise on grilled sourdough bread.
Brand Eating opined that it "could be much improved by just rearranging the ingredients a little and getting rid of the extra slice of bread." The Impulsive Buy said "its over the top cheesiness makes my mouth feel like I'm sucking down melted Velveeta with a cheese bong." Serious Eats called it a "bit one-note" but still preferable over a standard burger. 
- Madarang, Charisma. Jack in the Box Now Has a Cheeseburger Topped with a Grilled Cheese Sandwich & More Munchie Monstrosities. Foodbeast. September 24, 2013.
- Q. News: Jack in the Box - New Late Night Munchie Meal. Brand Eating. September 26, 2013.
- Q. Review: Jack in the Box - Stacked Grilled Cheese Burger. Brand Eating. October 31, 2013.
- Marvo. REVIEW: Jack in the Box Stacked Grilled Cheese Burger Munchie Meal. The Impulsive Buy. October 9, 2013.
- Jackson, Erin. We Try All of the Late-Night-Only Munchie Meals at Jack in the Box. Serious Eats. December 5, 2013.