The Cluck Sandwich is a chicken sandwich served at Jack in the Box. It consists of 100% all white meat chicken fillet, topped with crinkle cut pickles and Mystery Sauce on a brioche bun. It debuted in December 2020 and "upgraded" in September 2021.
Someday, people will be saying, “Wow, this is the best thing since the Cluck Sandwich.” Because this all-new, thicker, crispy, juicy chicken fillet topped with two pickles and mystery sauce, and cradled in a fluffy brioche bun is the best thing since...well, ever.
September 2021 upgrade:
Other chicken sandwiches bow to the Cluck. Our new 100% all white meat chicken fillet is bigger, crispier and better than ever, topped with thick crinkle cut pickles and our signature Mystery Sauce on a toasty brioche bun. It’s so good, it’ll have you doing your best chicken dance.
- Deluxe Cluck Sandwich (discontinued) - Included melted cheddar cheese, bacon, guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes, and mayonnaise
- BBQ Cluck Sandwich - Includes BBQ sauce instead of Mystery Sauce.
- BBQ Deluxe Cluck Sandwich - Adds bacon, panko onion rings, and American cheese
- Miller, Bob. Jack In The Box Launches New Cluck Sandwich With Mystery Sauce. Chewboom. December 7, 2020.
- Jack in the Box Launches New BBQ & Classic Cluck Sandwich with Humorous Campaign . RestaurantNews.com. September 15, 2021.
- Nomis, Eric. Jack in the Box rolls out BBQ Cluck Sandwich, expanding Cluck lineup. Eatery Pulse News. September 15, 2021.